Meal Prep Reno Gift Cards are Great - But so Are Our Meals!
Looking for the best prepared meal gift cards? Meal Prep Reno’s gift cards aren’t just a great way to give a healthy and thoughtful gift, our food is also packed with flavor! We locally source our ingredients to ensure top quality, fresh, nutrition; combined with our expert nutritionists we’re able to portion out meals to both satisfy and ensure you won’t be left hungry.
Meal gift ideas should be the top on anyone’s list! Need more convincing? Our Meal Prep Reno Gift Cards is the Gift the Keeps on Giving article helps you pinpoint the perfect recipient on your list to receive a Meal Prep Reno gift card.
Best Prepared Meal Gift Ideas to Give this Season
Looking to send prepared meals as a gift? That’s so thoughtful!
Prepared meals are ideal for new moms, grandparents, elderly parents, neighbors, teachers - truly anyone would benefit from a gifted prepared meal.
What’s better than a prepared meal gift? Giving your recipient the choice from dozens of deliciously prepared meals delivered at their convenience!
Top 10 Meals that Keep on Giving:
- Chimichurri Steak with Seasonal Succotash: Beef, brown rice, corn, butternut, green beans, zucchini, pasilla peppers, onion, garlic, lemon, thyme, parsley, butter, oil, cilantro, agave, Calabrian chili paste, ascorbic acid, garlic powder, soy, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper
- Calabrian Chili Meat: Turkey, onion, garlic, milk, gluten-free breadcrumbs, Calabrian chili, tomatoes, whole grain mustard, chicken stock, potatoes, cornstarch, parsley, eggs, and seasonal vegetables.
- Lasagna: Turkey, onion, garlic, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato, basil, flour, egg, parsley, and gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Korean Bibimbap: Asian pear, gluten-free soy sauce, coconut sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, gochujang, zucchini, carrot, scallion, sesame seed, cabbage kimchi, mushroom, beef, rice
- Shawarma Chicken Bowl: chicken, carrots, onions, sumac, pepper, clove, cardamom, fennel, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, paprika, garlic powder, chickpeas, garlic, lemon, tahini, eggplant, olive oil, urfa, aleppo, honey, pomegranate molasses, yoghurt, black garlic, cauliflower, turmeric, vinegar
- Salmon with Seasonal Succotash: salmon, salt, corn, poblano, onion, garlic, zucchini, green beans, thyme, lemon zest, parsley, butter, brown rice
- Chicken Cacciatore with Polenta: chicken, onion, garlic, bacon, rosemary, thyme, porcini, calabrian chili, tomato, chicken base, oregano, wine, butter, parsley, cornmeal, milk, nutmeg, fontina, asiago, mozzarella, parmesan
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad: chickpeas, red wine vinegar, oil, sumac, onion, tomato, cucumber, feta, chicken breast, cabbage, onion
- Cuban Pork Bowl: pork, black beans, plantains, cilantro, oregano, garlic, orange, lime, jalapeno, cumin, coriander, dry oregano, dijon, white vinegar, agave, oil, rice
- Miso Cookies: butter, wheat flour, brown sugar, white miso, egg, vanilla, salt, baking soda
Our Favorite Winter Meal Prep Idea
Our new favorite winter meal prep and the top reason to give a healthy, nutritious and flavorful gift card this year is our Brussel Sprout Chicken Caesar Salad. This new twist on the traditional Caesar salad harnesses all the flavor of your old favorite classic but elevates it with a crunchy and delectable alteration!
Brussel Sprout Chicken Caesar Salad
Ingredients: Chicken Thighs, Brussel sprouts, Red cabbage, kale, parmesan, chickpeas, anchovy paste, egg(yolk), olive oil, garlic, white vinegar, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper.